Kristine M. Clements, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC
CyFair Medical Partners
6052 N. Fry Road, Suite A
Katy, TX 77449
Phone: (281) 500-9100
Fax: (281) 500-9101
Currently online scheduling is unavailable, please call your provider’s office directly to schedule you appointment. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Print a New Patient Form
- New Patient Adult – English
- New Patient Ages Birth to 1
- New Patient Ages 1 to 4
- New Patient Ages 5 to 10
- New Patient Ages 11 to 17
Kristine M. Clements, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC is a native Houstonian who received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from Texas Women’s University. She continued on at Texas Women’s University to earn her Masters of Science as a Family Nurse Practitioner. She also proudly served in the United States Naval Reserves.
She is passionate about patient education, establishing relationships with patients, preventative measures to maximize individual’s health status, and management of chronic diseases; such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
Kristine works in collaboration with Lesly Dessieux, D.O. and Nurse Practioner, Rela Neely to render services such as well child checks, annual physicals, diagnostic studies, management of chronic diseases, and sick visits.
Professional organizations include:
- Board Certified as a FNP by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Sigma Theta Tau International- Honor Society of Nursing
- Houston Area Nurse Practitioners (HANP)
- Texas Nurse Practitioners (TNP)
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- North Harris Montgomery Advanced Practice Nurse Society (NHMAPNS)
Her personal interests include reading, gardening, and camping with her husband and Miniature Schnauzer, Annabelle. While the kids are away at college, they also enjoy kayaking, fishing, and especially crabbing.