Marcus Barnett, M.D.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
OBGYN Center of NW Houston
11307 FM 1960 West #210
Houston, TX 77065
Hours: M-Th 9:00am-5:30pm
10920 Fry Rd. Suite 100
Cypress, TX 77433
Phone: (281) 807-0111
Fax: (281) 807-0114
Hours: F 9:00am-12:00pm
Dr. Marcus Barnett specializes in obstetrics and gynecology. Before joining our team as a Cypress gynecologist, he completed medical school at the University of Texas in Galveston.
Dr. Barnett is a board-certified Cypress OB/GYN, and has received many awards. Some of his recognition includes receiving “Physician of the Year” two years in a row by the staff at Cy-Fair Medical Center Hospital in 2010 and 2011. He has also received such recognition as “Consistent Contribution to Patient Satisfaction,” “Patients’ Choice Award,” “Most Compassionate Doctor,” and “Best Docs for Women” in H-Texas Magazine.
As a Cypress OB/GYN, Dr. Barnett holds memberships in American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Medical Association, Texas Medical Association and National Medical Association.
When you’re looking for a caring and compassionate OB/GYN in Northwest Houston, look no further than Dr. Barnett! Contact Cy-Fair Medical Partners today to set up your appointment with Cypress gynecologist, Dr. Barnett, or to receive care for other health concerns. Your health and your family’s health are our number one priority.
Awards and Recognition
- Voted “Physician of the Year” two years in a row by the hospital staff at Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital (2010 – 2011)
- Physician Excellence Award for “Most Respected Physician” voted on by the hospital staff at Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital (2010)
- Physician Excellence Award for “Consistent Contribution to Patient Satisfaction” voted on by the hospital staff at Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital (2011)
- “Patients Choice Award” from the American Registry based upon patient reviews and ratings (2008-2011)
- “Most Compassionate Doctor” Award from the American Registry based upon patient reviews and ratings (2010)
- Former Chief of Staff of Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital
- Voted “Best Docs for Women” in the “H” Texas Magazine (2004)
- Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the Texas Medical Association
- Member of the National Medical Association