Ninh Nguyen, D.O.
Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat) and Facial Plastic Surgery
Ear, Nose, and Throat Center of Northwest Houston
11307 FM 1960 W Rd, Suite 260
Houston, Texas 77065
Phone: (832) 604-3636
Fax: (281) 469-8932
Hours: M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
Language(s): English, Vietnamese
Currently online scheduling is unavailable, please call your provider’s office directly to schedule you appointment. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Ninh Nguyen, D.O. specializes in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery. Dr. Nguyen attended Henry Ford Health System, affiliated with Michigan State University Consortium and residency in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery. Dr. Nguyen has certifications that include being Board Certified- Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Head & Neck Laser Course, Head & Neck Cancer and Reconstructive Surgery Course, Temporal Bone Surgical Dissection Course, and Advances in Management of Sino-nasal Disease Course.
- Henry Ford Health System, affiliated with Michigan State University Consortium
Residency in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery June 2008
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine June 2003
- University of California, Los Angeles
Bachelor of Science in Biology June 1996
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Board Certified – Otolaryngology/ Facial Plastics Surgery 2009
- Head & Neck Laser Course – 2007
- Head & Neck Cancer and Reconstructive Surgery Course – 2007
- Temporal Bone Surgical Dissection Course – 2007
- Advances in Management of Sino-nasal Disease Course – 2006