Cypress Fairbanks Gastroenterology Associates welcomes you to a new kind of gastrointestinal care. Our goal is to provide you with safe, sound medical treatment with a focus on your unique needs. Our Houston gastroenterology care serves patients with gastrointestinal and liver disorders, as well as nutritional issues.
The team of GI doctors in Houston at Cypress Fairbanks Gastroenterology Associates provides comprehensive gastroenterology, hepatology, and nutrition services, using a patient-centered approach to diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions.
Our services include:
- Colon cancer screening
- Diagnosis and treatment of digestive and liver diseases
- Barrett’s esophagus surveillance
- Celiac sprue (celiac disease)
- Crohn’s disease
- Fecal incontinence
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Helicobacter pylori infections
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic cyst or mass
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Rectal bleeding
- Swallowing disorders
- Ulcerative colitis
- Screening for colorectal cancer
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Endoscopic procedures including gastroscopy, small bowel endoscopy, colonoscopy, and endoscopic placement of feeding tubes
- Esophageal and gastric studies
Don’t let digestive problems get in the way of your lifestyle. If you suffer from common digestive symptoms, you are not alone; there is a gastroenterologist in Houston who can help. Schedule an appointment today.